Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Getty Center


The J. Paul Getty Museum at the Getty Center in Los Angeles houses European paintings, drawings, sculpture, illuminated manuscripts, decorative arts, and European and American photographs.

I had a chance to go to an art museum, when I have been in Los Angeles for a week. The museum is called "The Getty Center" which is located on the top on a mountain. I took a tram-- an horizontal elevator--to move up to the entry of the museum. While I was sitting in the tramp, I could see marvelous scenery during the route. I saw stylish villeges on other hills. When I arrived at the front of the museum, I had to take footsteps to come into the museum. There are many beautiful sculptures I saw in front of the museum.

3 comments:

Mockun said...

Wow!!You went many places!
Actually I went to Laguna Beach, but I just had a coffee there...I will go there this weekend.
BTW, My blog is here.Please visit!!

Brandon Yang said...

Yes, Getty Centre is good for photographers.^^

JINNIE said...

wow good!
I wanna go to Getty center!