Thursday, March 12, 2009

Heading to LL.M. Studies in the U.S.

From now on, I have to become an assiduous person again when I decided to continue my legal study in the U.S. After two years of my useless time, I tried to find my future destination: What I want to do in the future, Why I need more legal knowledge, How I can achieve my goal. All of these I found the answers are becoming my starting point to earn another degree in a foreign country. I think that studying abroad is like learning different things-- different cultures, different societies, and different people. One who will become a successful person in the future should learn as much as he or she can. Never give up to learn a new thing, never give up to leap valuable experiences, and never give up to bring those useful experiences to create better things. Just like me, when I want to become a successful lawyer--any legal professional careers, I should learn principles of law as much as I can. After then I should practise collecting legal experiences. Who know?? I may discover a new dream when I go to study in the U.S. or I may have a good luck or good chance to practice law at the international level. All of these depend on me. Flighting and preparing myself for incoming studies and bright future....

So, let's start with this: http://www.america.gov/media/pdf/books/legalotln.pdf

No comments: